Google Calendar Sync is an essential add-on to the MDJM Event Management plugin.
You’ve automated so much of your events business, and yet you’re still manually updating your calendar to ensure you do not double book, or worse still, forget about the booking.
And what about event changes? Some event details can change multiple of times during the lead up to the event itself. Are you manually updating your calendars each and every time?
With the MDJM Google Calendar Sync add-on, all of this is now taken care of for you, leaving you to concentrate on more revenue generating activities for your business.
- Automatically synchronises new events and employee absences to your calendar
- Automatically updates existing events changes to your calendar
- Allows you to select which event status’ should be synchronised
- Supports content tags for custom calendar titles, descriptions and venue addresses
- Per event reminder settings
- Retrieve event alerts via email and/or by on screen popups
- Fully integrated with the official Google API library
In order to successfully run the Google Calendar Sync add-on, you need the following;
- An active Google account
- MDJM version 1.5.7 or higher
- PHP version 5.6 or higher