Email templates are accessed via either menu within the WordPress admin interface and located under the heading Email Templates.
Create or modify templates as necessary in the same way you would create or modify any standard WordPress post or page and make use of the MDJM shortcode button to insert any content tags you need. When you are finished, simply click Save Template for new templates, or Update Template for existing ones.
- Hint: Give your templates a title that easily allows you to identify what it is used for whilst also remembering that the title will be used as the email subject in many cases
Defining When a Template is Used
- Define which templates are used by default in each stage of an Event life cycle within Email & Template Settings
- If manually updating an event and transitioning its Event Status you can adjust the template being used, or choose not to send one
- Define which templates should be used for Automated Tasks within the Automated Tasks menu item
- Manually select which template to use within the Communication Feature
Adding a Link with Content Tags
If you wish to add a link to MDJM content within your template, for example to your websites contact page, you need to ensure that you remove the http:// string that WordPress automatically inserts into the URL field.
Rate this Article
We're working hard to ensure we provide you with useful and relevant documentation to help you get the most out of MDJM Event Management.
Please take a moment to let us know if you found this article helpful.