Installing add-ons for MDJM that have been purchased from the plugin store, is quick and easy although the process differs slightly to those that you can download and install directly from the WordPress.org plugin repository.
Download your Files
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your file(s). This link will expire after 72 hours.
If you wish to download your files again after this 72 hour period, you will need to register for an account using the email address you completed your purchase with. Upon completion, you can access the Your Account section of our website to download your files and manage your license keys.
Once you have downloaded your plugin files login to your website’s admin pages.
- Head to Plugins -> Add New
- Click Upload Plugin and then click to Choose File
- Browse to the location where you saved the plugin file, and select it
- Click Install Now to begin uploading and installing the plugin
- Once installation has completed. Click Activate to activate the plugin
To ensure that you continue to receive updates to the plugin via WordPress whilst you have an active license, you need to enter and validate your license key. The key would have been emailed to you together with your purchase receipt, however, if you need to, you can also obtain it via the Your Account section of our website.
- Go to Events-> Settings from your WordPress menu
- Click to access the Licenses tab
- Enter your product license into the relevant field, and click to Save Changes
Your license key will be saved, and the expiration date will be displayed. In the event of any error being displayed, verify your license key.
Rate this Article
We're working hard to ensure we provide you with useful and relevant documentation to help you get the most out of MDJM Event Management.
Please take a moment to let us know if you found this article helpful.